WHAT YOU THOUGHT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE.
- The gray divorce rate has doubled since 1990, but is still less common than divorce among those under 50.
- The biggest risk factor for gray divorce is not a life transition (like an empty nest), but one’s marital past.
- Relative wealth can be a protective factor against gray divorce.
- When a long marriage ends, the seeds of the marital failure may have been sown decades before
- Kids struggle with the reality of a parental divorce, whatever their ages.
- Grief can linger long after a marriage ends, even when both agree that it’s better to part.
- There can be positive outcomes to late-in-life heartbreak.
#womenswealth #wellbeing #wealthmanagement #guidance #expertise #choices #private #discretion #confidential